Dear Future Sister Missionary,
I recently completed the bulk of my shopping for my mission and MAN was it tough. There were tears. But I was blessed with a lot of support from RM friends. I wanted to make a list of all the good places that I had success so that it will be easier for you!
Shoes:
Clark’s Bostonian (Arizona Mills)
Zappos.com (Danskos Brand recommended)
The Walking Company (Danskos Brand recommended)
Easy Spirit (Cheap)
Sketchers (Cheap)
Cardigans and coats:
Last Chance Thrift Store (Cheap cheap)
JC Penney (Cheap)
Target (affordable)
Down East Basics (More pricey but most cute)
Forever 21 (affordable)
Skirts:
Dress Barn (It’s not all old-lady stuff)
JC Penney (cheap)
Marshalls (cheap)
Undershirts:
Down East Basics (wonder tees)
Winter and Rain Coats:
Burlington Coat Factory (Long coat recommended)
Tops:
Down East Basics (Favorite)
JC Penney (Cheap)
Forever 21 (affordable)
Charlotte Rousse (affordable)
Marshalls (cheap)
Ross (cheap)
I found winter accessories at Last Chance and Burlington Coat Factory for dirt cheap.
***Always, always, ALWAYS check DI for these things**
No comments:
Post a Comment